Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist
We’re Maropost, Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500! Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organisations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and ecommerce.
Our platform is used and trusted by thousands of brands worldwide to maximise their revenue. Our Australian-based unified ecommerce platform empowers thousands of B2B and multi-channel ecommerce businesses, big and small, to achieve more. From online stores, POS terminals and marketplace connections, to inventory, order management and shipping, our all-in-one platform connects it all.
We’re on a mission to build the most technically advanced marketing & ecommerce platform in the world coupled with unsurpassed customer service and support.
We're on the hunt for an innovative Account Based Marketing Specialist, to work with our marketing team and drive our product vision.
A seasoned and successful mid-market and enterprise B2B marketer, you’ll lead the strategic and tactical implementation of our ABM program, driving pipeline generation from target account lists that meet our Ideal Customer Profile.
What you’ll be responsible for:
You’ll work across the marketing, sales and other business functions to embed ABM capabilities within the organisation, ensure strategic alignment and launch new practices and campaigns.
This person would work in partnership with key stakeholders within the Marketing, Sales, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and other business functions to:
- Agree our ABM Ideal Customer Profile and identify our value propositions for different target account segments.
- Drive the growth of our CRM database of target accounts and contacts that meet our ICP including introducing a continuous cycle of data acquisition, enrichment and cleansing.
- Introduce CRM processes to identify target account engagement and intent and sales team handover points.
- Develop campaigns, media strategies and technologies to drive engagement, outbound outreach triggers and inbound leads from these target accounts.
- Introduce a social selling strategy focused on our target accounts.
Key KPI areas:
- Sales qualified pipeline value from target accounts.
- Increases in engagement and intent from target accounts.
- Brand awareness and perceived market positioning from target accounts.
What you’ll need to bring to Maropost:
- Highly experienced and capable in marketing to mid-size and large businesses.
- Extensive knowledge of ABM strategies, practices and technologies.
- Collaborative, influential and assertive change agent - ability to work through others to get things done, build strong relationships and drive alignment amongst key functions in the business.
- Accountable and confident - ability to take ownership for introducing ABM capabilities into an organisation – establishing strategies and practices from the ground up.
- Eloquent and compelling communicator and presenter – confident communicating with and presenting to all levels and functions of the organisation to educate and drive alignment around ABM practices.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- 2+ years of ABM experience with demo bookings and trials as primary CTAs being a core component.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience to medium and large organisations.
- Experience with 3rd party data acquisition, enrichment and cleansing tools such as ZoomInfo, Apollo and Clearbit.
- Direct B2B marketing experience within software / SaaS / tech brands.
- Experience with ABM advertising and technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hub.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum operating methods.
Option to work remotely from anywhere in APAC or be based in our offices in Sunshine Coast (QLD), Australia.
Equal Employment Opportunist:
Maropost is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity, and fostering a culture of inclusion. Therefore, we invite applications from marginalised and equity-seeking groups. Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please feel free to alert us of any accommodations needed at [email protected].