WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimize athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT SUPPORT
We are looking for a talented and proactive Product Support Coordinator who is fluent in English to support the rapidly growing customer base of our ambitious, fast-growing and transforming company. You will be the customer’s first point of contact to resolve product issues for customers all around the globe.
This role will have some roster work including nights to ensure 24/7 support to our global customer base. We believe that our customers deserve the best platform and we pride ourselves in the service we deliver. We are on a mission to maximize and enhance their performance through delivering a high-quality customer experience. Our support team must match this ethos by taking responsibility for constantly improving productivity and development of self and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide front line product support assistance to clients through phone, email, and live chat.
- Resolve lower complexity support tickets using tool sets designed to troubleshoot common support issues
- Capture, review, and classify client details such as customer needs, severity, and complexity
- Triage tickets to appropriate support level based on complexity
- Identify areas of focus for content creations in Help Center
- Be extremely productive and able to process a high volume of calls daily.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the global support team to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Help validate and update support processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience with support ticketing platforms; Salesforce and Zendesk preferred
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and see tasks through to completion
- Willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Associate degree in Computer Science, IT, sports science or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
- Fluent in English. Written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work extended hours and on weekends
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave.
Whether you are interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realize that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.