About your next workplace - Nexigen Digital
We are Australia’s largest privately-owned group of online service providers, which includes brands such as VentraIP, Synergy Wholesale, and Digital Eagles.
Every day our all-Australian team deliver exceptional service and outstanding support to our 200,000+ customers who choose us for their domain names, website hosting and digital marketing.
Over the past thirteen years, we have been constant game-changers, industry innovators, award winners, and community leaders - and now is your chance to join our team.
Joining our team
As a Frontend Web Developer at Nexigen Digital, you will work with a close, agile team to deliver new projects and continuous improvements to our internal and customer-facing systems. We're looking for someone who is passionate, proactive, goal-oriented and possesses excellent problem-solving skills.
- One to three years experience in building responsive web applications
- Strong experience building single-page applications with React.JS
- Experience integrating with backend RESTFUL APIs (JSON)
- Have an understanding regarding the implementation of good UI/UX in web development.
- Good knowledge of Git for project version control.
- Experience in Agile development processes, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Preferred (but not required) knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Experience with using a CMS platform such as WordPress.
- Knowledge of the Domain Name and Web Hosting (cPanel, WHM, Plesk, etc.) industry is valuable.
- Experience working with Linux commands and environment.
The benefits of working with the Nexigen Digital team
Aside from being awarded “Employer of Choice” in the Australian Business Awards, we are often referred to as the Google of south-east Melbourne thanks to our unique facilities and team culture, and a top-down mandate to take care of the people who take care of our customers.
Some of the office perks include:
- A weekly selection of delicious meals prepared in our on-site kitchen for breakfast and lunch.
- A fully-stocked snack bar featuring an assortment of chips, chocolates, nuts, protein bars and fresh fruit.
- A drink fridge loaded with an assortment of soft drinks, juices and water.
- A fully equipped private gym.
- Barista-made coffee and tea delivered to your desk.
- A team wellness centre with a sound-proof gaming stadium featuring an 85” 4K TV, racing car simulator, pinball machine, arcade machine, air hockey table, and comfortable chill-out bean bags.
- A Wheel of Rewards for recognising outstanding contributions to the company.
- An on-site salon where our resident barber and stylist provide free haircuts on a regular basis.
We actively encourage training and upskilling for personal development and will fund courses that have a beneficial impact on the business.
Please note that due to strict security requirements the successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police Check as a condition of employment.