Impact to our community
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager - Growth to plan and manage the delivery of the product experience strategy for Envato Elements with a key focus on attraction and growth. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, and as a member of the Growth group and the broader product team, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritising and championing initiatives that contribute to company and group goals. You will be comfortable working in both an operational and strategic environment and have expertise in and a passion for the growth state of a product and its lifecycle.
This role will have formal ownership of large scale projects and as such will have day to day leadership of cross functional teams. Your can do attitude and team mindset will mean you are comfortable in people management and coordination with the ability to motivate and lead a results driven team.
- Manage the Product function within your assigned area including executing the strategy, developing roadmaps and canvasses and working closely with cross functional teams
- Partner with the Senior Product Manager (Retention) to improve and advance customer product experience
- Develop lean canvasses including key forecasts and financials for product initiatives including consulting with and presenting to key stakeholders across the business
- Measure and report on results and key metrics
- Maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviours, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements.
- Be an active member of relevant teams and the broader product function positively contributing to the strategy and team morale.
- Provide leadership to your delivery and project team(s) including championing their needs needs and contributing to their performance and development
- Role model the core values of Envato and apply the values in day to day decision making
- 7+ years experience developing technology products in best practice web/technology companies
- Experience in growing digital products, requiring agile planning and rapid prioritisation of the product development roadmap and enhancements
- Familiar with UX best practices and a track record of successful partnerships with designers and developers
- Expertise in cross-platform experiences with demonstrated success in growing the key product metrics
- Demonstrated experience in cross functional project teams with strong stakeholder communication and engagement skills
- A commercial mindset with an exceptional strength in analytics, from web to database and qual to quant and experience in P&L oversight.
- Ability to lead and drive a team to deliver in a results based environment
- Aligned with Envato’s values