Active & Thriving is a groundbreaking mental health and wellbeing start-up that is helping workplaces everywhere support their employees to live healthy and fulfilling lives. We are a small but agile, venture-backed (Skalata Ventures) team that is looking to expand our presence rapidly in Australia and abroad. With clients including MongoDB, Active & Thriving are changing the way mental health and wellbeing programs are delivered in the workplace.
We are led by trusted and established health and wellbeing professionals, supported by international health experts including Sean Young (UCLA). Our current stack is built on Laravel PHP and utilises social networks, behaviour change theory and data analytics to empower employees to thrive, making workplaces unstoppable.
We're seeking a Product Manager with a strong technical background to complement our existing team and deliver our product strategy. This role will see you lead our product vision and build something that can make a meaningful impact on improving the lives of thousands. As an Active & Thriving employee, you are proactive, innovative and have a strong internal drive to improve the lives of others.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Lead our product vision
- Understand our customers and end-users
- Unblock and enable others to get work across the line
- Use data to tell compelling stories
- Collaborate with our leadership team and organisational resources to build a product that changes lives
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You have delivered a product from concept to release
- Technical experience, ideally with progressive web apps
- Experience utilising SQL to run queries and pull data from databases.
- Experience working with integrations and third-party APIs a bonus.
- Ability to clearly communicate expected product outcomes using a framework such as lean and agile.
- Able to challenge expectations and question the status quo
- Hungry, creative, enthusiastic, and data-driven with a diverse skillset to thrive in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity
- An interest in making an impact on mental health and wellbeing at scale.
- Follow the platinum rule: treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Live the vision: empower yourself and others to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Measure what matters: test, learn and evolve.
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Access to our complete wellbeing program
- Flexible working arrangements & decision-making latitude
- Be part of a company that is making an impact on the health and wellbeing space