Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
We’re on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding, for everyone. We're also a Remote First workplace!
We're proud to be growing our Marketing team. Our new Head of Customer Marketing will set up and lead our loyalty program, championing our customers and driving a world-class Net Promoter Score.
This is a pivotal new role in scaling our sales and marketing engine. Reporting to our Marketing Director, you'll play a critical role in ensuring that our customers get the best out of the Employment Hero platform.
The right candidate will be totally customer-obsessed and have proven experience leading loyalty/customer marketing teams.
- Develop a world class loyalty and customer marketing team for Employment Hero, leading a growing team.
- Be our customer champion!
- Drive a world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS) through content, communications and experiences that our customers love.
- Introduce our customers to relevant products and services that you know they'll love.
- The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed and detail-oriented.
- Proven agency or client-side experience (minimum 7 years, including at least 4 years leading a team) in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in reporting campaign effectiveness.
- Willingness to take ownership.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Digital advertising experience a plus (paid search, social media advertising, media planning).
- Employee rewards and recognition program.
- Self, health, wealth & happiness initiatives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments.
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge.
- Return to work bonus for primary carers.
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program.
- Personal training & Yoga classes.
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations.
- Incredible discounts on products and services through our employee benefits portal and third party partners (such as 5% off Coles/Woolworths and half price movie tickets)
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
- Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
- BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
- Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
- HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
- Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013