Founded in 2013, Moula is an Australian fintech dedicated to backing good business. Providing business finance solutions across lending and payments, we empower businesses to access capital without using assets. We've developed a unique platform that will analyse a business' data, making the process simple, fast and friendly. With our ‘heads and hearts’ approach, we’re focused on combining data, automation and tech, with a personal, human experience.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
About the position
We are a fast growing fintech creating our own products in an agile scrum environment.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player who’s passionate about technology, data and analytics. This role will be about delivering the cloud data warehouse solution that is highly trusted to enable strategic decision making and support enterprise data capability roadmap.
- Design, develop and maintain highly scalable ELT/ETL data pipelines and data warehouse
- Develop and maintain data warehouse integrations with data sources that conform with existing data model
- Design, develop and maintain Operational Data Stores with high availability
- Monitor, maintain and optimise the cloud-based data platform for performance and scalability
- Adhere to best practices in data modelling and data governance to ensure high integrity and trustworthiness in the data platform
- Review of all technical approaches for platform enhancements and customer solution
- Support the team in maintaining data integrity and data quality across the analytics platform
- Support the team in delivering the enterprise data governance, data warehouse, and reporting capability
What you will bring
- Experience in designing dimensional data models and building a performance-tuned data warehouse
- Experience in developing ELT/ ETL data pipelines for data warehouse
- Experience in building data warehouse integration with multiple data sources including deduplication and conformance
- Highly proficient in writing advanced SQL queries including stored procedures and Python / PySpark language
- Desirable experience in designing and building an Operational Data Store
- Desirable experience or deep knowledge in cloud-based data solution e.g. Azure Data Factory and DataBricks
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to self-manage, manage pressure, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Open-minded, curious, and not afraid to ask “why” or suggest alternatives
- Good written and verbal communication
- Degree and/or Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Finance or relevant fields
We don’t know it all. We’re not looking for someone who does. But you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up, be curious, and keep pushing until you’ve found the boundary. We don’t believe in perfect, but we do believe in testing, learning, and asking more questions than any of us had thought of to start with.
We’re a quirky bunch, we love a good laugh, and we’re not afraid to face a challenge head on. No two of us are alike, so to fit in, you’ll need a good dose of different.