Seeking a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our Customer Success team.
Stackla is the User-Generated Content (UGC) platform that puts customer stories at the heart of brand marketing. Through predictive intelligence and automation, Stackla identifies authentic, compelling content to strengthen consumer trust and deliver personalised experiences at scale.
Leading brands, including Apple, Ford, Mazda, Brand USA, Universal Music (and many more), use Stackla to identify their most powerful customer stories and align them with their key audiences.
With staff and offices in San Francisco, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, retail, auto, media and entertainment and proudly leverage technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
- Proudly #5 in Australia’s Best Places to Work study
- #8 in Asia Pacific’s Best Places to Work study
- 5 Star Company Rating on Glassdoor
- Ranked #8 most innovative company in the NFP space
We are expanding in each region and are now seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Sydney office as a key member of the APAC revenue team.
As a CSM you will become a key client contact, providing expert advice and best practice examples to our valued customers seeking to execute campaigns and activations using the features and functions within Stackla. From the onboarding of new clients and servicing of existing ones, you will play a critical role throughout the customer journey acting as the coach and mentor in using Stackla.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer onboarding, training, retention, growth, and satisfaction in the emerging category within the APAC region
- Promoting a high level of adoption, customer health, and product usage within your customer cohort
- Creating customer heroes & advocates, and working proactively with marketing to tell their story
- Delivering high-quality training on Stackla's product features via webinars, group training sessions, and self service resources
- Providing world class support desk services to the APAC customer base
- Identifying trends within support enquiries and creating efficiencies to proactively resolve them
- Effectively collaborating & communicating with key internal stakeholders (such as sales, product, technology, solutions architects & marketing) to ensure continuous improvement for all support related matters
- Exceeding revenue retention & expansion goals
You will be an entrepreneurial, goal-directed and adaptable self-starter with a natural client-orientation and a strong desire to build organisations. You will have 1 - 2+ years of customer success experience, ideally within the SaaS and / or digital marketing space.
Skills required are:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Basic understanding of negotiation techniques
- Ability to assist, and adjust to changing priorities and drive the team agreed results; must be able to effectively champion new ideas, initiate change and motivate
- Team player / ‘change champion’ mentality; strive to improve process and streamline for future growth
- A strong work ethic, high level of accountability and resilience
- Prior experience working in a service desk environment
- Prior experience working with Zendesk and handling support tickets
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Churn Zero
- Prior experience in a sales, prospecting, revenue management, or account management role
- Prior experience in creating content for the purposes of customer enablement
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, high growth, startup environment with a ‘roll up your sleeves, do whatever it takes’ attitude
- Experience (and comfort) working with globally dispersed teams across multiple time zones
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Birthday day off
- Volunteer days
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- The best tech and tools to do your job
Applicants, please note:
- Stackla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- You can view Stackla's Privacy Statement here.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those shortlisted.