Rezdy is the world’s leading independent B2B cloud-based booking and distribution platform in the experiences sector. Our mission is to power the growth of the Experiences Industry through tools and connections that make life easier.
Chances are, if you’ve ever booked a tour or activity, you’ve interacted with Rezdy’s platform. On the one hand, we help operators delivering experiences, such as whale watching cruises, cooking schools and amusement parks manage their bookings online and connect with a wide distribution and resale network. On the other hand, we help those looking for experiences and inventory to resell to expand their own customer offering, such as online travel agencies (OTAs), tourist information centres, hotel concierges and local travel agents.
Our product team delivers solutions that make life easier for our customers. You will join a team responsible for implementing and collaborating to prioritise, plan and deliver our distribution solution. Our aim - to empower our customers to get back to what they love doing.
As a Senior Product Manager at Rezdy you are the voice of the customer, ultimately responsible for building a product that fulfils the product vision and turning it into a commercial success. You will help to define the product strategy, as well as the growth strategy while also working in a hands-on capacity. As a Senior Product Manager you will work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across the business to deliver increased value to our customers through both the enhancement of existing products and the development of new products.
What you'll do:
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and product managers to deliver your product.
- Regularly communicate your product roadmap to stakeholders and teams from across the business.
- Lead and participate in meetings to provide advice and guidance on direction of existing and new products including product strategy, vision, pricing and packaging.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and enhancements using a variety of internal and external sources.
- Be the acknowledged expert for your product with an awareness of how your product impacts the broader business objectives.
- Monitor key competitors and provide analysis on market competition.
- Proactively build and maintain professional and technical knowledge through internal and external resources.
Who you are:
- 5+ Years in Product Management with evidence of creating a new software product or feature set and taking it to market.
- Experience with complex B2B SaaS products or Marketplace products in the B2C space.
- Uses modern product discovery methodologies to create and manage a product roadmap and backlog.
- Demonstrated ability to work strategically to guide the product roadmap and then operationally to create a tangible roadmap from user stories through to acceptance criteria.
- Tangible evidence on researching and growing a product or feature set that has resulted in positive business growth.
- Exceptional and effective communication and influencing skills, across multiple stakeholder groups, senior leadership, key decision makers and external stakeholders.
- Exercises excellent judgement and decision making skills.
- Deeply passionate about data and insights and using them to drive decisions.
- High attention to detail and highly organised.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fascinating product in a high growth, tech-thirsty industry.
- Passionate team with opportunity to work across exciting projects.
- You can own it and make it happen.
- Opportunities to step up for high achievers.
- Diverse Scaleup culture.
- Company wide innovative and collaborative hack events every quarter.
- Your Rezdy anniversary day off to thank you for a great year!
We believe in being adventurous, making it happen and achieving more together. If this sounds like you come join us and apply now!