Buildxact is a tech company, digitising the residential building industry and changing the lives of builders globally. We provide builders and trades with simple online business tools, and give them back time to do what they enjoy.
Our Product team takes pride in designing and building software that is simple to use and onboarding customers to use it effectively. We are made up of designers, developers, testers and product managers. We experiment, collaborate, problem solve, make decisions, reflect and grow. We do this all with pace and an agile mindset, with the goal to see our customers succeed.
As Test Engineer, you’ll assist to uplift and further embed quality in our product and frame of mind. You’ll own the quality assurance agenda at Buildxact through manual, regression and exploratory test models and scaling our practices.
What you’ll nail
- Research techniques for expanding test coverage
- Facilitate frequent release cycles through continual test activities including execution of regression test suites, testing new features and bug fixes
- Reporting new defects in Jira, escalating where necessary and reporting opportunities for improvement
- Collaborating and engaging with your agile team in daily stand-ups
- Manual software testing and quality assurance within Saas and cloud-first business
- A keenness to understand test automation, enthusiasm for knowledge-sharing and ongoing learning
- Strong understanding of basic test principles, test coverage, smoke/regression testing, E2E testing
- Agile thinking, always on the lookout for best way to help build software and product
- Proven experience in web browser error investigation
Build your career with Buildxact!
Of course, you’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies and the flexibility/hybrid working model to enjoy them. Best of all, by joining Buildxact, you’ll be given the flexibility to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment, that’s what’s on the table.
We're behind you
- Pluralsight subscription
- Annual all company Hackathon
- Buildxact Labs – 3 days per quarter to focus on innovation
- Friday Take-Off - all company half-day off fortnightly on a Friday (equiv. to 12 additional days off)
- $1000 p/annum towards wellbeing initiatives to use how you please (gym membership? financial advice?)
- Active social committee
- Additional leave - Birthday leave, Volunteer leave
- Performance bonus and annual salary reviews
- Matched contribution to formal education up to $750 p/annum
- Opportunity to be invited into Share Options Scheme
- The Resilience Project 10-week programme
We are a scale-up, with an experienced leadership team supporting us to grow rapidly across the globe with our people growing too. With that, comes a lot of opportunity.
We are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people feel safe and you can be yourself.