Seer believes that technology can have a positive impact on healthcare. We’re on a mission to challenge the status quo of healthcare and push the limits of what’s possible when it comes to patient empowerment. By opening access to home monitoring services at scale, we believe we can relieve bottlenecks in the healthcare system, fast-track treatment, improve productivity, and save millions of lives.
Based in Melbourne, Australia, we’re now closing in on 200 employees across the business, with upwards of 40 developers and engineers in the Software team.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team to help us continue to grow our advanced tech capability as we support the business expansion to global markets.
Responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles, as well as managing the recruitment process end to end. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialised skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience recruiting technical roles (agency or in-house)
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Zoom and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Workable is desirable but not essential)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labour legislation
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree (desirable)
A bit more about us
- As leaders in seizure cycle research, we’ve been awarded a shared US$3 million and a further AU$1m to develop world-first seizure risk forecasting capabilities in our app. This feature is made better for app users through our partnership with Fitbit and Epiminder.
- Patients rate us ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot as a result of our incredible clinical team.
- Awarded ‘Most Outstanding Patient Innovation’ for 2021 by the Australian Patients Association.
- Ranked #8 on Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 in 2020 (Australia’s list of fastest-growing technology companies).
- Our drive to improve patient comfort has led to three prestigious design awards across Australia and Europe for our wearable EEG/ECG device, Seer Sense®.
We know your time is valuable and that finding the right role at the right company is a time-consuming journey. Seer is committed to providing candidates with an engaging, informative, and transparent experience as part of our recruitment process.
One last thing — We uphold and live by our company values every day. If they resonate with you and you are interested in this role, we look forward to reading your application.