THE ICONIC Partnerships team is responsible for managing relationships with a variety of partners across Australia and New Zealand. The team works to understand our partners’ objectives and, in response, proactively develops and executes commercial marketing opportunities to assist with meeting these. Our team takes a proactive approach to collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders and lives and breathes THE ICONIC’s principle that #wearestrongertogether.
The role of Brand Partnerships Campaign Manager is focused on delivering and growing our relationships with Brand partners and leading amazing creative campaigns. The role reports to our Senior Marketing Manager - Brand Partnerships and works closely with our wonderful BP team of 4.
- Responsible for managing the marketing activity that THE ICONIC executes in collaboration with a portfolio of our key strategic brand partners
- Act as the primary custodian of strong relationships with our brand partners
- Deliver end-to-end campaign management, leading campaigns to ensure that budgets are met
- Create bespoke strategies for brands that align THE ICONIC commercial or brand objectives and those of our brand partners
- Deliver post-campaign analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and brand partners.
- Budget management and reporting to provide transparency on investment and ROI on a brand partner level
- Use internal platforms to understand engagement data and pro-actively derive action plans for brands
- Building strong relationships with internal teams to ensure commercial objectives are delivered across channels
- Work with internal production and editorial content team to produce and develop content and concept imagery for campaigns to deliver ongoing customer engagement
- Support the buying team with brand acquisition pitches
- A love of fashion, beauty and/or THE ICONIC!
- Previous experience in a Brand Partnership/Relationship Manager position
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A broad marketing skill-set with creative flair to add value in creative brainstorming and campaign concepting
- Highly organised with multi-tasking skills second-to-none
- Highly developed communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- Proven track record in successfully leading cross-functional project teams
- Analytical and data-driven with very strong reporting skills
- Service-oriented and experienced in putting the customer first
- Experience in the digital/online space with a passion for social media and emerging channels
- Team player, highly collaborative
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]