Buildxact is a tech company, digitising the residential building industry and changing the lives of builders globally. We provide builders and trades with simple online business tools, and give them back time to do what they enjoy.
Our Product team takes pride in designing and building software that is simple to use and onboarding customers to use it effectively. We are made up of designers, developers, testers and product managers. We experiment, collaborate, problem solve, make decisions, reflect and grow. We do this all with pace and an agile mindset, with the goal to see our customers succeed.
Reporting to the Test & Delivery Lead, you’ll be a key technologist driving forward the quality assurance process for the Buildxact platform, whilst evangelising a strong quality focused, consistent and scalable development cadence.
What you’ll nail
- Extend the test automation implementation and as use your curiosity to manually hunt down bugs through exploratory testing
- Research and propose long term strategies for scaling quality assurance practices as the Buildxact platform scales
- Mentor the Development team to embed quality first thinking into the development practice
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritising and evaluating test coverage
- Software testing, quality assurance and automation testing within a SaaS and cloud-first business
- Strong understanding of automation test frameworks, continuous integration and deployment pipelines, demonstrable experience establishing and implementing such frameworks
- Experience with C# and Selenium testing and an understanding of BDD and Specflow preferred
- A natural kinship with agile ways of working, within high performing environments
Build your career with Buildxact!
Of course, you’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies and the flexibility/hybrid working model to enjoy them. Best of all, by joining Buildxact, you’ll be given the flexibility to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment, that’s what’s on the table.
We're behind you.
- Pluralsight subscription
- Annual all company Hackathon
- Buildxact Labs – 3 days per quarter to focus on innovation
- Friday Take-Off - all company half-day off fortnightly on a Friday (equiv. to 12 additional days off)
- $1000 p/annum towards wellbeing initiatives to use how you please (gym membership? financial advice?)
- Active social committee
- Additional leave - Birthday leave, Volunteer leave
- Performance bonus and annual salary reviews
- Matched contribution to formal education up to $750 p/annum
- Opportunity to be invited into Share Options Scheme
- The Resilience Project 10-week programme
We are a scale-up, with an experienced leadership team supporting us to grow rapidly across the globe with our people growing too. With that, comes a lot of opportunity.
We are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people feel safe and you can be yourself.