Seer Medical is a Melbourne-based med-tech company with an ambitious agenda to challenge the status quo of how healthcare is delivered. Through award-winning medical devices, mobile apps and software solutions combined with an extensive research and development program, we are shifting the patient center of care from the hospital to the home.
Our mission is to empower patients and their doctors by creating new care pathways that are entirely free from the inefficiencies of bricks and mortar institutions. Building on our expertise in epilepsy, we are creating end-to-end systems that give people control over their health and put them on a path to better medical outcomes.
With a strong team, Seer Medical will be the global technology leader in home monitoring across neurological, sleep, and cardiac conditions by 2026.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As we continue to grow and expand, we have a need for a Bookkeeper to join our Finance team in a permanent capacity.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Processing of receipts and invoices, including follow up of staff for missing documentation
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
- Process batches for payment
- Process fortnightly payroll
- Assist with BAS and Payroll Tax lodgements
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment and capacity to work independently, multi-task and prioritise
- Proficiency in the use of Xero is essential (ideally with use of tracking categories), with Dext experience an advantage
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A team player, able to work in a collaborative way
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to quickly acquire knowledge about additional computer programs
- Empathic, sensitive and diplomatic; have the ability to think on your feet and act proactively with discretion
- Possess great written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Joining a dynamic company at a time of major growth and international expansion
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Working in an inclusive environment that promotes diversity
- A competitive salary.