About the Role:
You are smart and able to find new opportunities to build our new and existing partners list. You are commercially astute and have experience in managing relationships with clients. You also understand the value of interacting with internal teams to ensure that Finder continues to grow.
You need to have a wide range of skills in the areas of implementation, daily tracking & pacing, reporting, analytics, internet marketing, monetisation, merchandising, account management, & sales support. This role will manage digital marketing campaigns from the retail, streaming and travel niche’s across Australia, Canada, New Zealand and other ROW markets.
- Client planning and strategizing to execute world-class digital campaigns that drive performance in innovative and meaningful ways
- Building and improving relationships with new and existing partners or clients
- Preparing contracts/ IOs and Proposals for clients
- Seeing a digital marketing campaign through from start to finish, including placing pixels, testing tracking, working through creative specifications, reporting and pacing towards budgets
- Reporting daily to the commercial and publishing teams on up to date EPC and performance data for each and every client campaign across all verticals
- Identify and recommend marketing campaign strategies to improve performance
- Ensuring that all finder sites are optimised to the optimal commercial advantage
- Managing display inventory and partner sponsorships
- Merchandising products/ offers across all finder sites
- Creating processes around filing and reference of IO working closely with finance for end of month billing
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Degree qualified or relevant work experience
- Have a proactive attitude - constantly seeking to take action and build Finder!
- You know your VLookUps from your Pivot Tables
- Have great communication skills – written, verbal and presentational
- Can work independently and to deadlines
- Love learning new technologies and skills
- Experience in a digital marketing role involving performance improvement
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Google Analytics, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Google Adwords a plus
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder crew.
Finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.