Home Loan Sales & Service
Fast growing, well-funded fintech
Unleash your Home Lending Skills
6 month contract role with the possibility to move to permanent
Meet Athena, the Home Loan Wrecker
We are Athena and we are a fintech that has already transformed home loan lending in Australia for the better, and we’re only just getting started!
We are not a bunch of bankers. Unlike them we actually give a buck about the customer. We are here to lighten the loan for Australian’s reducing their mortgage life sentence. Because life is too short for a long home loan.
We launched early 2019 and have had well over a year of tremendous growth, with ambitious plans to scale rapidly, we’d love you to be part of the next journey.
- Connect with future and existing Athena customers by phone, SMS and email
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Provide exceptional levels of service, thereby turning customers into advocates
- Be the voice of customers internally and champion ideas to make the product and processes even better
Who are we looking for?
- A good understanding of home loans (or other lending product) would be preferable but not essential
- You get energy from helping customers and saving them a bucketload
- Be driven and self-motivated to exceed targets and strive for excellence
- Professional, organised, able to work autonomously
- You have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- You enjoy moving at speed and getting shit done
- You are proactive, you’re on it, you’re tenacious
- You love working as part of a team and are always there to support your colleagues
- You bring positivity, energy, flexibility and you adore change
- You are up for an early start or a late finish (not both) to cover hours 8am – 8pm and open to some weekend (1 in 5) Saturday or Sunday 9am – 5pm
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Ability to work from home
- Loads of support and training
- Fantastic team culture with monthly events
At Athena we are committed to a workplace that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion. Athenians are free to let their own brand of freak fly.
Please be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.