We are a passionate and diverse team with a mission to be Australia’s most loved short-term rental and hospitality company. With a professional service and a customer-centered approach, we generate higher returns for our property owner clients in the short and mid-term rental market. MadeComfy guests enjoy the best parts of hotel stays such as professional cleaning standards and easy online booking, paired with the comforts of home like a full kitchen, separate living areas, and the convenience of contactless self-check-in.
We know that culture cannot exist solely within a single person, it lives within shared values, beliefs & behaviours. Our core values bind us together and amplify our abilities, we see them as timeless guiding principles - Trust, Agility, Empowerment & Wow.
We believe that passion always wins & diversity is something to be harnessed, allowing us to combine our skills & experiences to form a higher intelligence. We promote behaviours that allow the team to feel empowered & have created an environment that nurtures growth, inspiration & most importantly fun.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
With our vision in mind to become World’s most loved short-term rental brand,
you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and analysing inbound and content marketing strategies that support the delivery of the MadeComfy vision, drive brand awareness, and achieve required sales outcomes.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Lead on inbound marketing strategy and execution via channels such as Website, SEO, email, social media and blog to meet the lead and sales targets
- Drive lead generation and brand awareness through inbound marketing channels by converting traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content whilst maintaining budget
- Create and manage personalised content and distribute using third party marketing tools
- Monitor sentiment and engagement of email marketing (campaign and nurturing) to shape the strategy accordingly
- Own and manage customer communications such as monthly newsletters
- Build a community with our B2B partners and customers to drive loyalty and achieve business goals
- Provide support in developing and executing partner marketing strategies and campaigns through relevant content
- Lead and project manage multiple marketing initiatives across channels and contractors or participate in cross-functional projects, while thriving to work to deadlines and a high-standard
- Define a content calendar for our property owners, real estate partners, and guest communities, both leisure and corporate
- Use data-driven approach to optimise and improve channel performances
- Reporting on content and inbound marketing performance to the broader marketing team and the leadership team
- Look for an opportunity to improve efficiency by adopting new marketing technologies and initiatives
- 5 to 8 years of working experience focusing on copywriting, inbound, content, partner and/or community marketing
- You have excellent copywriting skills - grammar, understanding of different tones of voice, punctuation and spelling
- Confident in creating content for B2B and B2C audience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot desirable. Having a basic understanding of SEO is a bonus
- Ability to analyse and report on content and social performance and have a result-oriented approach
- A growth mindset open to learning, problem solving and change
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated track record of hitting KPIs and driving success in fast-growth organisations
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment