Come and join Australia's leading legal tech startup in Sydney!
Lawpath is a genuine disrupter within the Australian legal technology space and we are looking for new members to join our fast-growing onboarding team.
With multiple awards in our pockets, Lawpath has regularly been listed as one of Australia’s fastest-growing legal startups to watch. We use technology to make legals faster, simpler and more cost-effective. We’ve helped over 130,000 customers save in excess of $100m in legal fees!
This position is a great opportunity for a switched on and customer-focused individual who wants to work in the legal and accounting SaaS space. The role has a clear career progression path & there will be ongoing training. This is a full-time permanent role on offer based in our Sydney office close to Central Station.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are onboarded correctly and successfully adopt the Lawpath Platform. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer that are starting their business journey.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify and close potential up-sell opportunities with existing customers.
In this role you'll be:
- Providing assistance to Lawpath customers when first starting their business.
- Onboarding customers to the Lawpath platform via phone consultations.
- Taking a consultative selling approach, proactively identifying and closing additional sales / upsells that provide additional value for our customers.
- Assisting customers with chat, phone and email inquiries about order status, payments, refunds and site operation, as well as provide information about Lawpath products and services.
- Recording and tracking all customers and sales through our CRM systems (Salesforce and Intercom).
- Providing technical support and checking system functionality against software deliverables and providing feedback.
- Identifying and recommending how we can continuously improve our onboarding, support and customer experience.
- Onboarding and customer service superstar - someone who loves helping people and providing value.
- A consultative selling approach, ability to provide current & potential customer/s with pricing and effectively close any sales.
- Experience working on accounting / legal software (desired).
- Proven experience in a "direct client contact" role dealing with both up-selling and cross-selling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce (or similar).
- Ability to quickly learn and use various internal systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to collaborate with customers to problem solve and find a resolution.
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities.
- BONUS POINTS if you've got legal or accounting background/training.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
Does this sound like the perfect support role for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Send a covering letter explaining why you should be our next Product Support Consultant and a copy of your Resume to [email protected] with the subject: “Application for Customer Onboarding Specialist at Lawpath”.