Who You Are:
You have a degree in Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or Maths, with at least 4 years’ experience as a consultant or an analyst. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve processes, organisational structures, products and communication channels to hit growth targets and projections.
Finder is seeking a highly motivated Senior Management Consultant with a strong strategic and analytical skill set. Critical to this role will be assisting the company by studying its structure, processes, end-to-end workflow and communication systems in both local and global contexts to improve efficiency and solve organisational problems.
You will work on overcoming business roadblocks by gaining insight into the strategic and operational issues which are at the forefront in the minds of the leadership team, and establish relationships with people across the entire company (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Customer Operations) to get things done. You'll have executive-level visibility and a finger firmly on the pulse of overall business operations. As you learn and grow, you'll remain a generalist that works as an internal consultant for all teams, and can solve any problem thrown your way.
- Identify the biggest points of leverage to drive the business forward, which will spawn new projects and opportunities.
- Work with specific teams to understand, analyse and evaluate existing systems and find issues or opportunities that can improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review existing end-to-end workflows at all levels of the organisation and work with all teams involved to encourage improvements and experiment with new tools for growth.
- Work with business stakeholders and improve the communication channels between them.
- Generate records, reports, and analysis to communicate your findings and recommendations to all levels of management, including demonstrating a mastery of the qualitative factors that complement your analyses and measure the success of the projects.
- Analyse global markets and develop a clear strategy to enter new markets, including playing an active role in launching, analysing and optimising new products.
- Find new clients and negotiate new deals for new Finder markets in Canada, LaTam, Europe, Australia, NZ and Singapore.
- Manage a portfolio of clients around the world, improve the relationship and work together with clients to improve UX and ROI.
Essential Requirements of the Role:
- 4+ years experience in business development for financial or insurance services
- 4+ years experience in comparison or online platforms
- Highly productive
- Structured thinking
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude
- Strong analysis and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking prioritisation expertise
- Multi-lingual English/Spanish.