About the job
Lawpath is the fastest-growing online legal platform in Australia, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal services. With multiple awards in our pockets, we have regularly been listed as one of Australia’s fastest-growing legal startups to watch. Allowing Australian SMBs access to legal services at a fraction of the time, cost, and complexity of the traditional legal system, we have helped more than 200,000 customers save $100m+ in legal fees.
We have recently closed one of the largest funding rounds in Australian legal tech history and we’re looking to expand the team to accelerate our spot as Australia's leading legal service startup. We have an exciting new opportunity available within our tech team.
This junior to mid-level position is a great opportunity for a bright and passionate developer who has either worked in a start-up or a large corporation and wants to get into the SaaS Software space.
The role would see the candidate working with leading-edge technologies and encourages out-of-the-box thinking. This is a full-time permanent role on offer based in our Sydney office close to Central Station. If you are looking for the unique experience to work autonomously on upcoming features with the support of experienced technical, design, and business teams then this is the perfect role for you.
We're looking for
- An experienced (3 years) Full Stack developer. Startup experience preferred.
- Superior in HTML5, CSS3, React
- Solid skills in UX/UI Design, Responsive Design, Node.JS, Express
- Understanding of Webpack, Linting, and commit conventions
- Knowledge or experience with NoSQL/graph databases: Neo4j, ElasticSearch
- Proficient with Git and Amazon Web Services
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
You'll need to be
- Fun – We love what we do and want you to have the same passion. We’re on a mission, but we want to enjoy coming to work every day!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Autonomous and reliable – We’re a small team and our hands are too busy to be holding yours.
- Not afraid of the unknown – You’ll need to do a bit of everything, some of which you may have never done before. You have to be comfortable playing with new APIs and technologies that you’ve never touched before – this is an opportunity to grow and get out of your comfort zone!
- Active on GitHub or Bitbucket – please send us a link of your repositories and your online portfolio
- Ready to complete a simple tech test
- An ever-growing business where culture is fuelled by success!
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible WFH policy
- Employee Share Option Plan
- Conference and training allowance
- The opportunity to work autonomously and own a key part of our success
- Friday night catch-ups (with music and drinks)
- Quarterly team celebrations
- Funky office in Surry Hills close to Bars, Cafes and Transport
- Information Technology & Services
- Legal Computer Software