Do you live and breathe eCommerce? Have you been looking to take your career to the next level? Come and work at one of Australia’s leading eCommerce companies.
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace platform and we have recently launched our very own Private label brand. We are seeking a Private Label Import Coordinator to join our team, to assist in coordinating all key import functions.
- Coordinating all key import functions.
- Create product SKUs and purchase orders.
- Coordinate bookings: vessel and quality control inspections
- Coordinate orders with multiple suppliers.
- Monitor and maintain shipping schedules.
- Review QC reports and share findings with management.
- Ensuring our product content and deals are market leading, optimally ranked, google optimised to ensure our customers can easily find our great deals.
- Upload relevant data to our 3PL and ensure shipments are received in a timely manner.
- Adhoc tasks as required by management.
- University Degree qualified.
- Highly analytical and data focussed.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Suite.
- Can-do attitude: If it is meant to be, it is up to me.
- Familiarity with the Australian e-commerce landscape looked upon favourably.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our newly created private label business and help us build it from the ground up. This role would suit an operations assistant or ecommerce buying administrator who is looking for the next step in their career.
The suitable candidate will have a high attention to detail, first class communication skills both written and verbal, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. A pro-active attitude and the ability to coordinate multiple orders and projects is a must.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train – however, for the time being you will be working from home.
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight your previous e-commerce experience and how you believe you can help us grow the MyDeal Private Label business.
We look forward to seeing your application!