Seer Medical is a Melbourne-based med-tech company with an ambitious agenda to challenge the status quo of how healthcare is delivered. Through award-winning medical devices, mobile apps and software solutions combined with an extensive research and development program, we are shifting the patient center of care from the hospital to the home.
Our mission is to empower patients and their doctors by creating new care pathways that are entirely free from the inefficiencies of bricks and mortar institutions. Building on our expertise in epilepsy, we are creating end-to-end systems that give people control over their health and put them on a path to better medical outcomes.
With a strong team, Seer Medical will be the global technology leader in home monitoring across neurological, sleep, and cardiac conditions by 2026.
About The Role
We’re looking to hire an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our team to help drive new innovations which provide improved data-driven insights to help people around the world.Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, and maintain Python code, ensuring our software is stable, secure, well-documented, tested, and maintainable.
- Research and implement state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms for translation into EEG, ECG, and other health domains.
- Work with large and complex data sets for use in machine learning.
- Build end-points, pipelines and supporting infrastructure to productionize machine learning models.
- Contribute to the entire development and deployment pipeline from proof-of-concept to model serving & MLOps in the cloud.
- Advance the team’s adoption of software development best practices including python package development, containerisation & orchestration, and cloud computing.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of foundational concepts in machine learning and software development. We are looking for people with some or all of the following attributes:
- Multiple years of professional experience using Python deep learning libraries (ideally PyTorch).
- Experience writing, deploying, and monitoring machine learning workflows in a production environment.
- Experience and passion for software testing, security, and documentation, using Git, CI/CD, and other modern development practices.
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure, especially AWS.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experience levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively, independently, or under direction as the situation requires.
- Strong desire for professional development and learning.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with the best of the best, solving life-changing problems in healthcare.
- Joining a dynamic company at a time of major growth and international expansion.
- Professional development and career growth.
- Working in an inclusive environment that promotes diversity.
- Competitive salary.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to use and develop their Machine Learning and Software Development skills in an exciting part of the industry, with the satisfaction of knowing your work is contributing to bettering the lives of others.