hi, we’re hipages Group.
We create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their businesses and delight their customers. The two products in the group are hipages, Australia's largest online tradie marketplace, where our team gets to help shape the on-demand tradie economy and Tradiecore, a SAAS product helping tradies optimise their businesses. Over 3 million Australians have used hipages where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds! Our purpose of transforming the trade industry, creating better lives for everyone drives our curious, creative and energised team to achieve this.
This role is within our Partnerships team, which plays a critical part in hipages’ vision and strategy. You will have the opportunity to help shape our partnerships strategy and build new partner products. We have existing partnerships with organisations such as Bunnings, IKEA and NSW Department of Education.
Our design community is inclusive, collaborative and supportive. We regularly meet and help each other through design huddles, and skill sharing sessions.
You’ll also be joining our awesome product team that’s made up of product managers and designers. We’re a bunch of social and friendly, passionate product folk. We love to share, whether it’s what happened over the weekend, a newly discovered customer insight or what’s new on Disney+ or Netflix.
How You will Add Value:
- Collaborate with product managers, tech-lead, engineering manager, engineers, data analysts and other designers to deliver experiences that create value for our partners, our customers and our business.
- Work with our current and potential partners to understand what’s required in the our partner products
- Develop customer insights through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries and data analysis.
- In conjunction with the Product Manager, lead the experience aspect of discovery, helping us better understand our partners, our customers and their motivations.
- Facilitate workshops with internal stakeholders, partners and customers to aid alignment and discovery.
- Document your research and designs to tell the story of your design, answering the whys whilst providing the required assets and technical guidance for our engineers.
- Communicate your ideas through sketches, journey maps, wireframes, screen flows, high-fidelity user interface designs and/or rapid prototypes.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to be really lean in order to learn fast.
- Design and help deliver high value experiences based on the outcomes of experiments that are brand authentic and resonate with our customers.
- Take ownership and be accountable for the quality of the partner product’s experience. You’ll be expected to know the relevant user journeys and pain points then use knowledge of these to help steer your squad and collaborate to prioritise developments.
- Work with product managers and our data analysts to measure the impact and success of our deliverables to help decide when to iterate, when to pivot and when to roll back.
- Balance customer experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Help lead the creative side of driving customer growth, brand awareness, conversion, retention and long term customer value.
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!