About the job
Providing financial freedom to the real estate industry is what CampaignAgent is all about. We are a fast-growing fintech company and passionate about delivering innovative, low friction financial solutions to Australia’s leading residential real estate agencies focusing on campaign advertising. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
We are currently looking for an entry-mid level Office, People & Culture Manager to join our growing team to lead and execute our P&C program. Ideally, you will understand and be excited by the dynamic nature of start-up and thrive in this environment. You will make the office run like clockwork and work with the CXO to deliver the people growth strategy, including recruitment, onboarding, and employee experience initiatives. To succeed in this role, you must be hands-on, people-first, have a growth mindset and be energised by driving and supporting a high performing culture.
- Assist with developing the ultimate Employee Value Proposition for CampaignAgent
- Manage the recruitment process including working with the Senior Leadership team to create job descriptions, manage the hiring channels and candidate process
- Manage the people lifecycle from onboarding, team events through to offboarding
- Assist with the development and updating of office and people policies
- Participate and support the delivery of our Employee Development Program
- Work with Senior Leadership Team to develop inspiring Learning and Development initiatives
- Manage the office and building by creating a workplace where our team are supported, safe and happy
- Support and deliver ad hoc duties when necessary
Your experience/skills include:
- 3-5 years in a similar role, with experience in the fintech and/or real estate industry viewed favourably
- A relevant tertiary degree in business or HR
- You are a people first-person and passionate about providing an exceptional employee experience
- You are values-driven and will actively contribute to the culture of CampaignAgent
- Experience working with objectives and key metrics
- You are a strong and effective communicator to all levels of the company
- You are a good listener and able to understand our employee's needs even if they are not clearly communicated to you
- You have exceptional administration skills and sound knowledge of technology applications to do your job
- You are curious, analytical and prefer to use data to help you understand the problem and recommend solutions
- You are organised, autonomous, comfortable with ambiguity and can manage your time effectively
- You understand the concept of a growth mindset and start-up mentality
- You love working as part of a team and will actively seek the feedback of others to learn and develop
Please apply via Linkedin.
Applications close 5pm Friday 19th February.
Applications may be reviewed and progressed prior to this date.
CampaignAgent is a diverse and inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to the application process to enable you to apply and participate.
Learn more about us at www.campaignagent.com.au