Did you hear the news? We're opening our first Flagship Store in High Street, Armadale
We spend a third of our lives sleeping, so we thought we’d make it memorable. Sheet Society is one of the fastest growing businesses in Australia, with exciting retail expansion. We are looking for a Flagship Store Manager to join our team at our brand new architecturally designed store in Armadale, Melbourne.
The Flagship Store Manager is not only the face and voice of our brand, but is tasked with developing and delivering what the retail experience looks like for Sheet Society. This isn’t a typical retail role, but instead an opportunity to bring Sheet Society to life and shape how we approach retail in the real world.
Our stores are purpose built to deliver both a functional shopping experience for our customers, and an immersive space that feels just like home. We pride ourselves on delivering a customer experience like no other, and the 5,378 five star reviews we have received from our customers are a testament to both our product and the level of service we already provide, and what this role will represent.
Our Flagship Store Manager will know how to drive sales in store, build and motivate a team to and work closely with all departments from Head Office to deliver on campaigns and brand experiences that are second to none.
The job isn’t just to sell sheets, but to instead offer a level of service that helps customers elevate their homes and the place they love most - their bed.
What you’ll be doing
- Selling Sheet Society through engagement and genuine connections with customers. Educating them about our brand, offering styling advice and enlightening them about our features and benefits that set us apart from the rest.
- Delivering a commercially led store. Setting, reviewing and smashing targets.
- Ownership of stock management and inventory working closely with the operations team to optimise stock levels of both product and collateral.
- Consistent communication to the entire business, including reporting on both performance metrics and customer feedback.
- Ownership of Visual Merchandising working closely with both Product and Marketing teams.
- Assisting our customers, no matter what their reason for coming to the store. Providing a cohesive brand experience and level of service that is second to none.
- Managing Click and Collect orders, ensuring an omnichannel experience.
- Recruitment, lead and motivate passionate team members that align with our brand mission, vision and values.
- Grow and nurture a team of dreamers, fostering their capabilities and leaning into opportunities for their further development
- Ownership of the roster within revenue to wage benchmarks.
What you look like
- A Store Manager for at least 5 years
- Passionate about interiors and a love for styling.
- Proven results setting and smashing sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to work closely with all departments within the business.
- A love for visual merchandising as a sales driver and a brand experience.
- Inventory management experience and the passion to look for efficiencies within retail operations.
- Lead, deliver and maintain top notch customer experience.
- The ability to recruit, train, support and motivate your team.
- Self-motivated and love to see everyone succeed, while having fun in the process.
Why Work With Us?
We’re growing – and we want you to come along for the ride.
The role includes benefits like learning and development opportunities, paid parental leave, compulsory days off to spend in bed (or gardening or surfing or reading), and incredible product discounts.
Be a part of an energetic and fast-growing business where good ideas get green lights, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re only just getting started.
Get in bed with us
Diversity makes us stronger. We’re looking to work with people of all genders, races, ethnicities, orientations, abilities, and disabilities, so if the above is of interest to you, then please throw your hat in the ring. (Or just your application, if you don’t like wearing hats.). Also we love a cover letter, tell us about you, and feel free to tell us what you like about us!