GoodHuman is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our talented Engineering team as we embark on the next phase of our growth journey.
Reporting to the CTO, this is a critical role in both the engineering team and our delivery and release process as we scale, ensuring long-term system stability to create a truly powerful platform.
You will come in to run and manage all of our Google Cloud tools, building automation and internal tools, helping our engineers to do their jobs better. You will monitor for security, performance and compliance, manage the end-to-end deployment processes, working with the engineering team to implement and maintain CI/CD practices.
- You have experience building platform environments that support fast growth and scale, combined with your skills in good software development practices in SaaS products/platforms
- You have developed cloud infrastructure to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- You ensure continuous improvement for DevOps pipelines and processes
- You have managed highly secure, available and robust infrastructure in Cloud environments
- You have experience with modern code repository and CI/CD tools
- You have experience with terraform and other infrastructure as code scripting languages
- You have experience with cloud security and API's
- You have worked in cross-functional teams to support product development
- You have a strong background in CI/CD design, cloud performance, monitoring and relevant tooling, such as New Relic and Datadog
- You enjoy working as part of a team, working with people to find the best solutions
- You clearly communicate your ideas and collaborate with teams
- You are well organised, have excellent communication skills, and naturally lead by example
- You are highly empathetic and curious
- You are comfortable operating in the grey and can deliver high quality work at pace