About Good Education Group
The Good Education Group is an Australian-based private company.
Our mission is to be the leading independent provider of high-quality resources that empower generations of students to achieve their goals.
We do this by providing accessible and innovative information and analysis that:
- enables students, families and other key influencers to guide and make informed decisions about education and career pathways
- allows education providers, regulators, policy makers and other organisations to better assess and tailor their offerings and related services to the needs of students and interested parties.
We are passionate education experts and look forward to working with you to achieve this mission.
About the role
In this newly created role, we’re looking for a self-directed and versatile Marketing Manager who can lead strategy and execution to revitalise and grow a legacy Australian brand. You will collaborate with leaders and peers across the organisation to design and implement integrated marketing programs that build brand, reputation, and relationships. We’re looking for a strategically-minded marketer who can challenge the status quo, turn ideas into reality, and differentiate our legacy brand to take a dominate position in the market.
A day in the life of a Marketing Manager
- Define and execute the marketing strategy across the breadth of the marketing mix to support business strategy. From brand building, demand generation, customer engagement, and advocacy.
- Deliver integrated marketing programs designed to influence sales objectives across various channels, including digital marketing, events, eDMs, PR, sales enablement, content marketing.
- Collaborate across the business to understand the challenges, opportunities, and ideal customer profile to determine priorities, and ensure alignment and leverage.
- Develop, maintain, and police a compelling Customer Value Proposition [CVP] and brand identity across our sub-brands, segments, and channels.
- Act as primary marketing contact within the business, including with sales team and leaders.
- Define measurable goals for marketing activity, track and communicate performance, and maintain an always-on approach to drawing insights and optimising future planning.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget; demonstrating desired ROI.
- Manage and nurture marketing team members.
- 8+ years’ experience in Marketing/Communications roles
- Strong emotional intelligence to lead and inspire others, and build relationships at all level
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Creative heart, strategic mind. You can switch between big picture thinking and perfecting creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns ● Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skil
- Metrics-driven marketing mind
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
What do you need to succeed?
- A drive to proactively cultivate relationships with team mates through inclusion and celebration
- Healthy dose of optimism when faced with challenges
- Dedication to continuously improve and develop your
- strengths & talents
- Ability to juggle and prioritise competing priorities