We believe that businesses of all sizes deserve better financial and payment products and services.
Australian businesses are amazingly entrepreneurial, driven and passionate, yet when they seek important products from local financial services companies, they are let down by slow applications, protracted onboarding, opaque pricing, restrictive contracts and forced to use outdated solutions that no longer meet the innovative requirements of a modern business.
Our company, backed by leading VCs, is a collective of experienced payment and tech industry professionals who are aiming to redefine business banking and the way Australian businesses get paid by their customers. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development we are building a high performing team to take on the incumbents.
If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-moving environments, love a challenge, hate bureaucracy and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the banks, we’re putting together a team you might want to join.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for providing analytical and financial expertise, as well as delivering value-add insights to stakeholders across the organisation. Leveraging your business acumen and analytical mindset, you are an important business partner to many internal stakeholders and required to deliver various commercial feasibility analysis and financial modelling.
In addition, you will be eliciting requirements from internal stakeholders, extracting data from various sources and developing data visualisations and reporting dashboards using BI software. You will be required to prioritise analytical and reporting requirements in a high pressure environment and deliver in a timely manner.
Financial Modelling & Forecasting
- Development and enhancement of financial models for three way financial statement forecasting
- Specific focus on modelling growth drivers, including but not limited to customer acquisition, marketing efficiency (CAC), and cohort analysis
- Conduct benchmarking analysis and identify areas of opportunity
- Provide scenario analysis to support with cash flow management
Financial Planning & Reporting
- Assist with weekly and monthly management reports going to Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Assist in quarterly and annual financial review and target setting for the organisation
Business Performance Deep Dive & Commercial Analysis
- Provide sensitivity and scenario analysis to support business in making commercial decisions for vendor selection
- Responsible for margin reporting and comprehensive analysis dissected by a number of groupings such as scheme, merchant industry, merchant size etc..
- Market sizing and market entry modeling for new product launches
- Using data analytics to help identify any opportunities and support stakeholders in their decision making of their respective areas.
To be successful in this role you will love challenging the status-quo, and have a strong ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively. Your communication skills will be second to none, and you will have the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
You are a methodical thinker, for which no problem is too great - in fact, you thrive on having complex and fun challenges to figure out!
Qualifications and experience
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Advanced excel skill and strong financial modelling capabilities
- Experience working with BI tools
- Sound knowledge of data and information management
-I deally proficient in SQL
- Experience in working within a high-growth environment
- Prior experience in Financial Services and/or Payments industry
- Prior experience in management consulting
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
When you join Team Zeller, you join a team that is growing rapidly and having a great time along the way. We are a team who celebrate wins and successes, and offer a balanced and supportive working environment. We have hybrid working arrangements, and when it's safe to do so, we can't wait to come together!
If you'd like to be part of Team Zeller, apply today. We can't wait to meet you.