Openpay Group Ltd (ASX: OPY) is a leading payments fintech, delivering smart and friendly solutions to pay and get paid. Openpay delivers an omnichannel financing solution that extends beyond traditional Buy Now, Pay Later in the form of their next generation “BNPL 2.0” product.
BNPL 2.0 provides the gateway to complete transactions, up to $20,000 with payback terms of up to 24-months, across underserved BNPL verticals, including Automotive, Healthcare, Home Improvement, Memberships, Education, and Retail. Openpay has fine-tuned its innovative products for both consumers and merchants, providing transparent terms with quick credit decisions and customizable payment plans for consumers, along with a B2B payments offering that facilitates end-to-end trade account management.
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for providing Customer service support to the Openpay business.
In this role you will:
- Handling of incoming customer queries in relation to customer’s plans including but not limited to: account balances, updating details, scheduling payments, negotiating payment plans and other incoming queries.
- Being the primary point of contact for store level staff, this includes responding to inbound enquiries.
- Proactively making outbound calls to stores in order to ultimately drive sales by providing support, training and other solutions to ensure their confidence in the use of Openpay.
- Communication and reporting with Merchants as directed, whom Openpay has specific contractual arrangements.
To be considered you will have:
- Proficient computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Browsers.
- Confidence in liaising with customers and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in a customer service, training or account management role
The team you’ll be joining:
We believe every new team member has an opportunity to add to our culture – we’re a vibrant team of Podcasters, Ultra-Marathoners, Weightlifters, Chess Players, Students and more, so we’re looking for people who want to be part of a diverse and ever changing team.
As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind - our team appreciate and support each other so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
If this sounds like you, we'd love you to introduce yourself!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the requirements of this role, candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.