VALD is a fast-growing, Brisbane-based scale-up providing innovative human-measurement technology to over 1,500 of the world's most elite sporting teams, clinics, universities, hospitals, and Defence departments. If you have a favourite team in the NBA, English Premier League, NFL, AFL or NRL, there's a good chance they use VALD products.
Seven years on from its humble beginnings around a share-house dining room table in Brisbane, VALD has grown to a team of over 130 team members in 19 countries, with four offices across Australia, the UK and USA.
About the VALD Marketing Team
The VALD Marketing team is a diverse team of specialists who work across multiple VALD brands and market segments globally. The Marketing team collaborates across Product Strategy, Manufacturing, Engineering, Commercial and Finance – and the decisions they make shape the client experience and the overall public perception of VALD. The Marketing team guides the client experience to ensure that it is on-brand, unified and positive.
What you'll do
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced marketing professional with agency experience or from a health tech or fitness-related segment. Working closely with our Head of Marketing and across our entire team, your key responsibilities would include:
- Being the critical point of contact for other VALD departments who seek marketing support or collaboration, obtaining marketing briefs and discussing requirements
- A proven ability to identify and execute marketing opportunities
- Develop and manage strategy across multiple channels
- Coordinate and assign projects across the team to ensure efficiency, collaboration and communication are maintained
- Marketing event planning and coordination
- Writing briefs, content, and reporting
- Service our teams across the globe, spanning multiple time zones
Is this you?
- 5-7 years previous experience in B2B/Product marketing/coordination role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple priorities and project management abilities
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment, and delivers to schedule
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns, end to end, preferably within a data driven context
- Previous experience with CRM software, email marketing, and automation
- Strong experience with online CMS platforms (WordPress/HubSpot), and marketing analytics and reporting
- Ability to engage people through communication and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Strong experience in budget maintenance & team coordination
We recognise that not all applicants will have the skills or years of experience that match a job description exactly. VALD's best asset is not our technology but our people and culture. We choose people based on how well we think they will work in the VALD team.
The list is extensive of what we offer our team when you join VALD; here are just a few:
- The opportunity to work in a company that is redefining allied healthcare.
- Learn from a range of high-performing individuals and teams across various disciplines.
- Be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive and vibrant team.
- Chefs that prepare you delicious fresh breakfast and lunch every day!
- On-site barista to make your coffee just as you like it.
- Team gym, masseuse, and access to physiotherapy and exercise physiology services.
In your cover letter, please share with us any samples of your work (as appropriate), and we would love to know why you think your experience is relevant to this role and how this opportunity fits into your longer-term career goals. We can't wait to meet you and discuss what a career with VALD could look like for you!
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
We're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive VALD team. That's why we actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accessibility assistance at any stage of the process, please let us know.