Join one of 2019’s top Australian startups, and be part of a team that’s changing the way people think about their financial future.
As a Member Experience Manager, you will be the face of our Financial Products (Specifically Superannuation) and working directly with our members. You will leverage emails, calls, and tools to help educate our member base on how to best engage with their superannuation investment and achieve financial wellness. You love customer conversations, creating a culture of compliance and are resilient, and creative.
- In this role, you will own and develop the education of members, improvement of processes and handle general inquiries on the product
- Proactively contact new and existing Members for various engagement campaigns
- You will be taking inbound calls from members and flagging any inquiries that are outside of your knowledge
- You will be required to educate members on superannuation and the processes required for common enquiries like making contributions or nominating beneficiaries. You will be able to clearly articulate how the product works as well as guide them through how to best track their super through our app and member communications
What You Bring To The Table:
- 1-2 years experience in a call based role (sales or customer service) and managing a variety of clients over the phone
- Any exposure to superannuation will be extremely beneficial but not a necessity
- Diploma of Financial Services or RG 146 is desirable but a willingness to complete it over your first 6 months will be accepted
- Knowledge of retirement products or superannuation legislation desirable
- You are available to work a minimum of 12 hours up to 30 hours per week
More about Flare
We’re Flare, a wealth technology company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class HR, payroll and employee engagement platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We’re a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we’ve raised over $21m in funding from investors including Point72, Bridge lane, Tank Stream and Reinventure.