ABOUT US - We are a fast growing society of dreamers who are hardworking, passionate and slightly coffee obsessed. The Sheet Society are looking for an energetic retail superstars to become a part of our fast-growing brand in our flagship store. Located in Abbotsford, the Retail Sales Assistant will be the face of the brand and ensure that our customers have a dreamy shopping experience.
THE ROLE - Previous retail experience is a must, with a strong background in smashing sales targets & general store upkeep such as VM and stock management. Our IRL retail team heavily supports our digital eCommerce team which makes this not your average retail role, and offers an opportunity to join a brand who are leading the way in the retail landscape. Sheet Society is a great brand with thousands of 5-star reviews, so you’ll be selling a truly incredible product that everyone wants (and needs!)
**This is a casual role which requires availability throughout the week and a weekend day.**
We’d love to hear from you if you fit the below criteria:
- Strong customer focus and a wholehearted desire to deliver exceptional service - you love to provide a bespoke experience.
- Genuine, fun loving energy to bring to the shop floor.
- Experience with product styling and confidence in helping our customers mix & match products.
- 3 years experience working in a boutique retail environment.
- Able to build rapport quickly with a varied customer base and find the perfect solution for your customer.
- You understand the requirements of Visual Merchandising a store to look the best it can.
- You strive to smash sales targets, and have a love for organising and finding efficiencies.
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and follow-up, with a professional and confident manner.
- Bonus points for understanding eCommerce platforms, and the link between online and offline experiences.
What you’ll get up to each day:
- Assisting customers in store, offering product and styling advice and supporting them through their bed building experience.
- Building customer rapport, looking to make every interaction an opportunity to build brand advocates.
- General showroom housekeeping to keep the space looking as premium as our bedsheets.
- Trusted to carry out opening and closing procedures.
- Processing returns and exchanges from all sales channels.
- Effectively communicating our brand story, values and products passionately to customers.
- Creatively displaying products in store to showcase features & benefits.
- Replenishment of stock from the storeroom, to fill up all VM displays in the store and make sure all SKUs are visible on the store floor.
- Putting away stock either on the shop floor, or in the rear storeroom.
- Liaising with the store manager to relay findings from the shop floor.
BENEFITS - At Sheet Society, it’s more than a workplace, it’s a community. With that in mind, we’re committed to making sure our employees are as happy in the workplace as our customers are in bed. Which is why our perks include:
- Staff Parking and great public transport links
- Communal kitchen providing, fruit, snacks, and lots of coffee
- Access to Wellbeing initiatives
- A social calendar with fun events held throughout the year
- Generous staff discount
If you have a passion for retail and thrive in a customer centric role please apply now, including a cover letter!
For any further info, please contact Harley McLean - me - Head of People & Culture on 0409 490093