About the job
Finstro has helped over 7,000 Australian businesses transform the way they trade and grow. Our simple to use, revolving lines of credit have provided over $1 Billion in finance to SMEs operating in Australia. We continue to innovate, test, and expand our delivery of new solutions focused on meeting the requirements of our clients.
We are an award-winning, technology-focused provider of credit and payment solutions for Small to Medium-Sized Business clients. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses trade and grow, through innovative thinking and cutting-edge technology.
Headquartered in Sydney with offices in Manila, Vietnam, and the United States.
The purpose of this role is to establish and develop deep relationships with Referral Partners to originate and pre-qualify new business opportunities. Assigned to partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
Working as part of a team but capable of succeeding in a highly autonomous environment, the Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners and will work closely with the Inside Sales team to grow the customer portfolio.
Channel Manager – Queensland | NT
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain accurate product and related industry knowledge
- Proactively register new referral partners within QLD | NT territories
- Establish & develop productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Business development and sales-focused
- Assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Keep records of calls and meetings and note useful information / Enter and update information in the CRM database
- Build, develop, and qualify a pipeline of new business required to achieve target for the company
- Drive sales to end-users through referral partners
- Achieve targets of new customers and settlement/facility volumes from assigned referral partners.
- Other Projects / Ad hoc tasks / Initiatives as directed
Experience and Skills Required
- Extensive experience with Finance Brokers, Aggregators and Accountants
- Sound knowledge of the commercial market and competitor products
- Proven ability to build strong referral networks
- A ‘hunter’ mindset with experience in using a variety of mediums to build relationships
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Salesforce, CRM software)
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection with outstanding negotiation skills
- Solid sales and segmentation process/methodology experience
- Tertiary education is highly desired
- Candidates should be in Queensland and able to travel across the state to meet business objectives
** Candidates must be in and authorized to work in Australia and hold a valid driver’s licence**