Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. We don't mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
Due to the continued success of our product, we're proudly growing our sales team. We're seeking a growth-focused SaaS Sales Manager to lead a mid-size team of Account Executives. You'll focus on coaching your team, leading sales forecasts and delivering against targets.
This role is part of our sales leadership team and offers the opportunity to further grow your career.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Execute our sales program, ensuring your team meets net new revenue targets
- Develop a high-performing sales team through strong coaching and exceptional leadership
- Grow a fast-expanding team, recruiting and retaining highly engaged Account Executives
- Train and develop your reports, upskilling their sales methodology, product knowledge, and competitor analysis skills
- Take the lead on sales forecasts and commitment decisions, providing regular updates to leadership
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, the wider Sales team, and the CX team
- Ensure team adoption and accurate use of Salesforce
- Continuously track and optimise conversions and success
- Experience managing a SaaS sales team of Account Executives/BDMs
- Proven and consistent success within a high-volume and high-velocity sales environment
- Expertise leading new business sales teams, with a clear focus on new logo acquisition
- A track record of overachieving against targets
- SMB sales experience
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
* Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
* BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
* Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
* Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
* HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
* Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**