We are Skedulo, the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. Skedulo was founded in 2013 and like a lot of the world’s most recognisable tech companies, we started small, working out of a garage but even then we had the ambition to be great. Fast forward to 2021 we are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, London and Ho Chi Minh. If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you.
Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
Due to growth, we are looking for a highly-skilled Technical Recruiter to join our new Talent Acquisition team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that will partner closely with the Product Development team to act as a thought partner to our Engineering Managers, Product and Design leaders to help grow their teams in a thoughtful and strategic way. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in technical recruitment, understanding the challenges of hiring top talent and bringing in new ideas and solutions on how we attract candidates to Skedulo.
If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, committed to diversity and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from kicking off a new search, job description development, job postings, sourcing and closing requisitions.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organisation.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of candidates across a variety of sources from multiple channels.
- Work closely with hiring managers and other stakeholders to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers in line with our internal Recruitment Workflow Wiki.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other People Ops team members during the offer process.
- Create a meaningful candidate experience, so that candidates apply for future opportunities and are willing to promote Skedulo, even if they were not offered a position.
- Establish strong ongoing relationships across the company and a thorough understanding of the needs of the different teams, and the roles beyond the job descriptions.
- Continually work on improving our current processes in order to continue scaling the company for growth
- Maintain and develop ongoing talent acquisition reports and drive toward meeting/exceeding on performance metrics.
- Maintain and promote our employer brand in all external opportunities where possible
- Must have at least 3+ years working as a recruiter in Software Development, Product Management Design, Infrastructure or highly technical areas. We’re open to in-house or agency
- Must have prior work experience working for a tech/saas startup
- Proficient with using applicant-tracking software (Workable ATS experience is preferred)
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organisation
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Interest and/or experience participating in Recruiting projects like interview training, process improvements and referral campaigns
- Possess great organisational skills with a high level with attention to detail
- Prior experience recruiting for talent in the Vietnam/Asia Pacific region
- Prior experience developing a recruiting strategy
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime! 2 Days in the Office & 3 Work From Home
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax