Join the team
We are a venture capital fund with a purpose to empower exceptional founders. Our global team invests in technology startups across Australia, Israel and Southeast Asia with a focus on series A and B. We have raised four generations of funds and have over USD $1 billion under management.
We are hiring a Senior Associate or Principal role to be based in our Melbourne office.
What you will do:
- Work across the lifecycle of venture capital investing: find, diligence, support and champion the next generation of Australian tech founders
- Engage broadly with the Australian tech community to help nurture and grow the ecosystem
- Support our existing portfolio of extraordinary founders across the globe, to help them achieve their ambitions and overcome challenges
- Feel committed to and empowered by our team values: be yourself, anchor to optimism, unleash curiosity, empower through trust and be bold.
What it takes to do this role well:
- Passion for technology and start-ups
- High-curiosity and thirst to learn
- Strong drive to succeed
- Autonomy and ownership
- Clear and concise communication
- The ability to establish trust and rapport
In your career, you will likely have demonstrated:
- A track record of excellence gained working in teams in fast-paced, high output environments
- The ability to autonomously frame and perform analysis, leading to quality decision making
- Seniority in a fast-growth technology company and/or technology-focused investing
- You will likely have 5-7+ years experience, but we are open-minded
How to apply
Square Peg values diversity and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people of colour. We value people of all abilities and diversity of culture, faith, gender identity and sexual orientation.
To submit your application in confidence, please contact Victoria Biggs on +61 422 967 470 or send your resume to her at [email protected]