hi. We’re hipages.
As the leader in the On-Demand Tradie Economy, our aim is to create a seamless experience for tradies and homeowners.
Over the past 17 years, we have been developing technology that optimises the way tradies build, manage and grow their businesses, helping Aussie homeowners to smoothly connect with trusted trade professionals along the way.
hipages. Change the way you tradie!
So, what are the specifics?
This role will work directly with the Business Development team to identify prospects that will compliment our tradie marketplace. This will be done by setting high calibre appointments with large scale SME trades businesses through a ‘hunting’ prospecting list. Your role is to source contacts with key decision makers and sell them the benefits of the hipages platform. As part of a new sales channel, you will work alongside the BDM to target and set appointments for our BDM team to meet with and bring on these larger scale trades businesses.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Making a high volume of outbound calls, predominantly prospecting to introduce our product and services in order to make qualified appointments
- Explaining the key benefits of hipages with potential clients in high demand areas & handling customers objections when they arise.
- Developing and maintaining accurate product knowledge and presentation materials
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure that client’s needs are met
- Supporting and assisting our Business Development Managers
Commission is uncapped, as we want to see you succeed!
- 1+ years Experience in sales prospecting over the phone
- Appointment setting skills and ability to build and close pipelines;
- Someone who is confident and “hungry” to succeed and wants to cut their teeth in the Business Development world;
- Proven results against sales targets
- A love for working in a dynamic, fast paced sales team environment
What’s in it for you?
Our team members really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep hipages one of the best places to work in Australia.
- a dedicated high performance team
- huge investment in your career development
- superior employee benefits
- uncapped commission plans
- participation within our Employee Share Program
These are just some of the many reasons to join us, not to mention the free brekkie, an amazing social calendar and one of the best offices in Australia, located in the heart of Sydney CBD!
hipages. Change the way you career!
We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role? We encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!