We’re hiring a full time Vertical Farm Assistant to join our amazing Site Management team!
About Beyond Ag
Beyond Ag’s mission is to reshape the global food system. We do this by transforming food waste into protein and fertiliser with insects. We're a startup that’s brought together a team of eternally optimistic and resourceful doers. Every tonne of insect protein Beyond Ag produces is equivalent to planting 1,600 trees in carbon emissions offset.
What you’ll do
This is a dynamic role where you will take on multiple tasks in the facility and work collaboratively in our team. You will play a key role in maintaining our facility by:
- Performing equipment maintenance tasks
- Handling of food waste, insects and fertiliser products
- Washing equipment and daily general site clean up
- Maintaining a high level of hygiene in all work areas and adhering to high quality standards
What it takes
- A proactive and efficient approach to your work
- Experience working with hand and power tools
- Pride in high quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Working to high standards of health and safety
- Physically fit and capable of lifting heavy items up to 20kg
We’ll support you with
- We’ll work tirelessly to provide you with a productive, safe, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Active transparency to invite you to contribute across the whole business.
- The resources you need to succeed.
- A personal learning and development budget to spend on what you believe can take your career to the next level.
- High-stakes work that matters deeply to the company and the world. A mission for you to sink your skills and passion into.
- Opportunities for meaningful ownership including equity ownership in the company.
There’s so much room to grow at Beyond Ag. If you’re hungry to make a difference and strive to always be your best self, then let’s talk.