Contribute to the efficiency innovation and success of Whispir by leading key business projects and providing project management and administrative support.
The role is greenfields business project management position looking after a large number of internal projects that improve operations, sales, customer success and support ranging from both technology and campaign based initiatives.
You will be an adaptive, project manager, driven to continuously learn about industry trends, technologies and frameworks and motivated by bringing people together and breeding collaboration.
What you’ll do
You will work closely with Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Enterprise Architects, Customer Success Managers, Sales and Marketing stakeholders on a range of Transition and Transformation initiatives.
Your agile project management and engagement experience will help manage, shape and communicate work streams, as you help continually improve the collaboration among the teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing key business projects from their conception, through to scope definition and ultimate delivery
- Providing project management and administrative support for the Transition and Transformation business projects as well as support wider Group Services initiatives
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the day-to-day delivery of the project are met and reporting project progress utilising approved systems and formats
- Utilising the approved project methodology and tools and techniques to deliver consistently (Agile project management and lean six sigma experience an advantage)
- Managing project risks, issues, dependencies, scope and budgets to ensure initiatives are delivered on time and cost
- Facilitating project meetings and workshops to identify business requirements and managing implementation
- Analysing critical financial information to facilitate the Whispir management teams’ ability to make informed business decisions on current and future project initiative
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years experience managing business projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related discipline.
- Strong level of personal organisation and problem solving.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Born collaborator with a strong ability to influence and engage stakeholders.
- Motivated by opportunity to build the project management procedures from ground up.
- Must have a positive outlook, be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively, to direct and coach staff and be able to partner with technology to deliver initiatives.
- As the Business Project Manager, you will provide a high level of operational support to the Program lead through a mix of business, finance, procurement and project work, customer and stakeholder management, and the day-to-day management of the Transition and Transformation program to ensure the outcomes are achieved within defined timelines.