About the role:
Onboarding our customers onto the platform that have just joined through our new business channel, and also conducting different types of nurture activities to engage and re-engage tradies.
- Uncapped commission, benefits and perks, plus equity via our Employee Share Program
- HI-Achiever Club recognises and rewards high performance with awesome incentives and prizes
- Work for a market leader in the industry as part of a high-performing team
- Birthday, anniversary and volunteer leave
How you will add value:
- Fully onboard all low to mid-tier subscribed customers that have just joined our platform through phone calls, following a checklist to ensure they are set up for success
- Engagement & Nurturing of customers to engage and re-engage via different types of campaigns/strategies
- Manage, track and measure the performance of tradies campaigns
- Educating Tradies on best practices for ROI
- Provide educated recommendations to suit our tradies needs
- Inbound calls to answer any questions they may have regarding their campaigns
- Experience in a phone-based role making high volumes of outbound calls, preferably in a sales environment
- Solution based selling experience desired but not essential
- Experience in retention/service related phone based roles
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked Top #3 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past three years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.