Pendula is empowering brands to shift their customer communications from broadcast to conversation. We allow everyday users to create two-way conversations with their customers using drag & drop functionality, without the need for any developer experience.
Pendula is here to be the heart of every customer conversation and create value for businesses all over the world who struggle to manage their customer journey consistently at scale.
The Pendula Growth Analyst will be responsible for supporting the CEO to identify and drive strategic priorities that will enable the company to rapidly scale.
- You really dig web tech. You’ve been in the web technology sector for a while and you like it. Stuff that runs in a browser is what floats your boat.
- You know your stuff. You’re an expert at problem solving and eat analytical and conceptual analysis for breakfast.
- You’re driven. You’ve got superior organisational skills and you’re great at following through on tasks. Your integrity shines like a sunbeam.
- You’re most of the below. But not necessarily all of them. You like to learn and you pick up new things quickly.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a Growth Strategist to help our business achieve big results in a wonderfully coordinated fashion. If you like working in a busy, quirky environment where the well-being of the team comes first, this might be the thing for you.
- You’ll manage your own schedule. While you’ll need to maintain regular work hours (for the benefit of your team), you’re free to lay your day out the way you like it.
- You’ll spin many plates. You’ll drive multiple projects simultaneously, all the way from start to finish, such as:
- Product positioning and pricing: defining new commercial models, offers to be utilised in strategic campaigns and helping drive product development decisions based on customer and market data
- Internationalisation of the company: defining the GTM for new countries and executing them: prioritisation of countries, defining new offers, setting up structure and teams in place
- You’ll support our CEO in creating and aligning our long term strategy and vision. You’ll build and create alignment on the long-term vision of Pendula, adapt our market targeting and positioning.
- You’ll monitor and support activities to improve the overall performance of the company. Working directly with our CEO to identify and coordinate the execution of strategic priorities that lead to improvements in the business. You will manage the monitoring of the overall performance of the company including CEO’s strategic initiatives, working closely with all executive committee members.
- You’ll work collaboratively with our executive team to create a best in class standards across all departments in terms of organisation and processes and build the right mechanisms and tools to ensure viable scaling.
- You’ll have one eye on the customer. In everything you do, you’ll be focused on delivering value to Pendula customers.
Things you’ll need to have:
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Strong process and financial analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build a trusted relationship with all Executive committee members
- 2 years’ experience at a tier 1 consultancy, or equivalent, required (Pre-Associate/Associate role)
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Pendula are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Pendula will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Pendula.