Birchal is the leading equity crowdfunding platform connecting brands with investors. The platform was created by the team that brought you Pozible.com and in 2018, Birchal.com became one of the first ASIC approved licensed platforms in Australia.
Birchal created a platform service to make the process of raising investment simply, fast and powerful. Recent successes include Seabin Project, Outland Denim, and Bunsters.
Between Pozible.com and Birchal.com - we have 650k+ members and have transacted over $100 million for thousands of creators, founders, startups, and projects in Australia and internationally.
You must have a strong desire to work with start-ups. Showing an interest in up and coming trends while having strong business acumen is key. You must enjoy getting out of your comfort zone and become a frequent problem-solver. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals as well as your ability to successfully assist in funding campaigns.
The successful applicant will have a certain degree of creativity, and latitude. We're an outcome-focused business, focused on rapid expansion in a new industry here in Australia. We're looking to disrupt the alternative finance industry and need the best team in place to achieve this.
At Birchal you'll be working with a team who's passionate to change the game, with extensive experience in crowdfunding, alternative finance, and Capital raises. If you're excited by the prospect of joining a small company at the early stages of its growth, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Supporting the team in developing marketing objectives to successfully fund campaigns
- Copywriting of advertising campaigns with the purpose of educating prospective investors about an investment opportunity
- Analysing data to refine marketing activity to increase the lead generation
- Building and operating marketing campaigns
- Build ad copy, keywords, and campaigns before presenting to the client for approval
- Build strong client relationships and engage with new contacts to bring in new business
- A passion to work with Start-ups
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Be driven to learn every day and adopt a problem solver like mindset
- Digital Campaign or Digital Advertising experience
- Bachelor Degree in any subject (Preferred but not required if you have strong relevant experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Capability to work and learn independently
- Location: Melbourne VIC (Required)
Video editing skills
Experience in a capital raising environment
Experience in a Start-up
Strong connections in the start-up business community
Digital marketing experience across