Since 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the #1 fashion e-commerce & lifestyle destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms provide an inspiring and seamless end-to-end customer experience through our own technology innovations.
The Brand & Media team ensures THE ICONIC is truly iconic through creating and implementing the Masterbrand strategy. We ensure every part of THE ICONIC is galvanised and united in achieving our purpose from the inside out and we deliver our work through the lens of our values ; Dream big, Being Customer Obsessed, Style in All We Do, People Are Our Biggest Asset & Stronger together.
We are currently on the look out for our next SEM Media specialist to join the Brand & Media team.
This role involves supporting the SEM lead to ensure the ICONIC’s SEM activity (accounting for 60-65% of the total marketing budget) across BAU performance, seasonal trade and brand awareness campaigns is continually improving and delivering market leading results for the business..
We are looking for a technical but creatively curious individual with a passion for SEM that also understands its role as part of the broader full funnel customer journey, across Martech, social, digital and earned channels.
This role is ripe for an open minded individual who wants to make a difference and work collaboratively sharing and helping to elevate SEM knowledge and expertise across the broader customer marketing team.
As a fast paced business moving through an exciting brand change we are only looking for team players who are interested in learning and challenging themselves in both and beyond their speciality, the role offers huge opportunity to learn and grow with one of Australia's strongest in-house media teams.
- Managing the day to day activities across Google, Bing and Apple search ads. This includes campaign planning, implementation, budget management, optimisations, SA360 inventory management and performance review of all campaigns working alongside the existing team.
- Designing and running experiments across the channel to constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Feeding into the strategic direction of the channel
- Looking for opportunities to leverage business data applying it to SEM in any number of ways
- Keyword research, including discovery and expansion. Ad Creation, which includes review and editing of ad copy and extensions
- Execute day to day tactics that increase conversion rates and identify opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Report on key performance indicators to the wider Marketing team and Executive team on a weekly basis.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Work closely with other teams like SEO, Buying, CRM, Social, Display and others to improve performance and foster collaboration.
What does it take to succeed in the role?
- Minimum 2-3 years paid search experience with Google Ads, managing search and shopping campaigns.
- Experience with smart bidding using Google automation and machine learning.
- Understanding of search management platforms is favourable, particularly hands on experience in Search Ads 360.
- Ideally has strong Ecommerce experience.
- Experience in managing and optimising shopping/product feeds to drive performance.
- Experience across all Paid Search ad formats & features, Shopping Ads, Dynamic & Responsive Search Ads, Discovery Ads & Ad Extensions.
- A can-do, positive and curious attitude is expected.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Interest/experience in media beyond search with the potential for the role to grow into supporting across other digital channels
Life at THE ICONIC
From our ways of working to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! People are our greatest asset and our ICONITE experience is designed to empower you to do your best work.
Here’s what to expect when you join THE ICONIC:
- Flexible working. We offer a hybrid and flexible working model so you can do your best work in a way that works for you
- The learning collective. Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Parents at THE ICONIC. Access to our parental leave program and an extra day off for your kids' first day of school every year
- Birthday leave. Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC voucher to treat yourself
- Curate your style. No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sales
- Wellbeing. Access to our discounted gym memberships via WHEREFIT and wellbeing programs
- People first. Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Volunteer days. Work as a Charity Partner with Thread Together for society and environmental change.
- Furry friend. We are a dog friendly office for anyone who wants to bring their fur baby to work.
- Refer a friend. Enjoy a $4,000 referral reward for successfully placing a referral
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]