At Skedulo, we work on leading Deskless Productivity Cloud solutions powered by AI and Machine Learning to empower organisations to manage, engage and analyse their deskless workforce, supporting the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. Skedulo’s platform helps enterprises intelligently manage, schedule, dispatch, and support deskless workers on the go, whether they are in fixed location facilities or mobile field workers on the frontline.
People are the heart of everything we do at Skedulo. With a Caring First attitude, you’ll feel comfortable voicing your opinions, challenging the “usual” way of doing things, whilst learning and growing your career in the process. You’ll also be involved in working on a modern product that helps the ‘everyday person’ in the community. We are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, UK and Ho Chi Minh.
Senior iOS Engineer
As a Senior iOS Mobile Engineer you will be required to produce and implement functional software solutions on our Mobile platforms. You will work with Product Managers and other Engineers in a cross-functional team to implement key features that will provide tangible results to the success of the company.
It would be awesome if you were based in Brisbane, however if you're based in other regions, we'd like to hear from you too.
- Writing and reviewing code from the sprint backlog inline with mobile guild best practices
- Assisting in driving squad sprint execution to ensure timelines are met without compromising on quality.
- Proactiveness in anticipating and communicating blockers or delays before they require escalation.
- Consistently write production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other engineers, and accounts for edge cases and errors.
- Provide technical advice and contribute to technical discussions / decisions that impact the team.
- Ensures commitments are realistic, and understands priority and urgency
- Communicate in an effective, clear, concise manner in both written and verbal form on technical and non technical subjects.
- Help fellow team members overcome obstacles, resolve blockers, and complete work tasks.
- Mentor junior teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, and empathetic manner.
- Must have at least 4+ years commercial experience in iOS native development
- Must have at least 2+ years working with agile development methodologies
- Must have at least 2+ years setting up and contributing to CI/CD mobile environments (Github Actions/Azure DevOps/Fastlane)
- Prior experience and deep understanding of iOS with Swift (some Android/Kotlin experience is desirable).
- Experience with Reactive programming paradigms such as RxSwift.
- Experience with UIKit and be able to write UI in code.
- Experience with MVVM concepts/frameworks.
- Prior experience writing UI and integration tests.
- Some experience with Couchbase or Realm datastores is an advantage.
- Ability to be agile, a team player and not afraid to voice their opinion.
Learning & Growth - Gain access to a yearly learning and development stipend on Sunlight. Want a Medium or Grammarly subscription? Want to get AWS certified? Want to get a book on Leadership? Get TOGAF certified? It’s all there!Progressive Parental Leave - Skedulo will add on to the government granted leave to ensure 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and non-primary caregivers!
Competitive Salary & Stock Options - We believe in fair compensation for the work that you do. Also owning a piece of the company means you have a direct impact on how the company performs.
Wellbeing Initiatives - Work can be stressful. This is why we offer a FLEXIBLE working environment, a premium subscription to Calm App, have 8 paid mental health days off (yes, in addition to sick days & annual leave), 3 paid volunteer days, our employee assistance program, and a dedicated yoga room in the office, sleep pods, and a library for extra quiet time. Also bring a dog to work day!
Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging - We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and have a dedicated program to recognise this promise. We believe a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve.
We can talk about the rest of the benefits as we chat about the position. If you like what you’ve read so far, please don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!