Dubber is a successful Aussie technology start-up, founded in 2011 by three friends who wanted to solve how expensive it was to record business conversations and make it easier to retrieve recording data. Fast forward to today, and Dubber is ASX listed, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies globally and the world leader in unified call recording and voice AI cloud offerings. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Brisbane, as well as in the UK and USA.
We believe the Dubber journey has just begun and that this is a great time for you to join us. We’re in an exciting growth phase, and you have an opportunity to help us scale and mature the business on a foundation of strong values and a clear strategy.
The Product Engineering team at Dubber are a group of talented software engineering professionals that bring Dubber’s Product Strategy to life. Day-to-day you’ll be responsible for building and leading a highly effective software engineering team focused on delivering, enhancing and supporting our Dubber Notes product.
We’re looking for an experienced Engineering Manager based in Brisbane to support product development across a distributed software delivery team for a global SaaS company.
You’ll play a vital role as a technology leader in shaping and delivering Dubber’s product strategy and technology roadmap. This is an awesome opportunity to get involved early in development of a new product,helping shape the future direction of natively embedded experiences powered by conversational intelligence for customers.
However, your most significant responsibility will be looking after the people in your team by creating a safe and inclusive environment for everyone to grow, learn, and thrive whilst achieving individual and team goals.
What’s your impact?
At Dubber, you’ll help shape the technical direction for product delivery at a global SaaS company. You will:
- Build and develop the product engineering team culture and capability to support quality product delivery at speed and scale.
- Collaborate with people across technology and product to shape and evolve Dubber’s technology strategy.
- Continuously improve and raise our standard of engineering excellence by adopting best practices and experimenting with different approaches.
- Play a key role in delivering value to customers more quickly by improving design, tooling and processes across product engineering.
- You enjoy communicating and collaborating with others.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity, relish challenges and are comfortable working across team boundaries.
- You have experience leading and building distributed technical teams.
- You enjoy developing others and helping them achieve their goals.
- You’ll (ideally) have a former technical background and experience in agile software delivery.
- You’re able to drive technical strategy and foster innovation with purpose.
- You know about coding and security best practices and are a vocal advocate for improving quality.
- You are capable of delivering technical projects and understand the importance of balancing tactical and strategic trade-offs to achieve business objectives.
- You understand the importance of addressing customer issues and continuously improving customer experience.
- You have experience managing costs in a highly dynamic environment.
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary and share options for everyone, which drives our ownership culture. We’re one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, which means there are always opportunities to learn, grow, and gain valuable experience.
With offices across the world, our people are part of a global team! Dubber has a hybrid working model so you can work from home and from our offices in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Inclusion is important to us, and we’re committed to an environment in which everyone can thrive, and support each other to pursue our common goal: to unleash the potential in every conversation.
We like to keep things fun, so we run regular team events and celebrations that you can be part of whether you're working remotely or in the office. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.