This is a unique opportunity to join MadeComfy, one of Australia's fasting growing businesses and multi-awarded disruptor of the Real Estate and Hospitality sectors.
Reporting to the CXO, this senior leadership role will represent MadeComfy’s property management function and lead a team of 8+ during a time of strong growth. The Customer Experience Manager will be a commercially astute leader with the ability to build and nurture prosperous professional relationships and empower the team to continually drive results.
This role is a blend of managing the onboarding of new properties as well as the condition of our property portfolio while ensuring our property owners have a great customer experience working with MadeComfy.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This person will be a proven leader with ambitions for personal and career growth. An individual capable of inspiring and managing a growing team, whilst cultivating external relationships that will lead to continued growth opportunities.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
This person will own the lifecycle of the MadeComfy property portfolio and will be responsible for:
- Driving the success and growth of your area and the people therein
- Analysing the status quo of the department, developing a plan for the team that is aligned to the company goals and consequently executing against that plan
- Leading a team of 8+ account managers and operations coordinators, helping them with the day to day of their work and removing obstacles and consequently building a high-performance culture
- Working with your team and other departments to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, represented in NPS and CSAT results and low levels of churn
- Developing and improving processes and procedures/guidelines to improve owner satisfaction, and using data to make decisions and measure success
- Coaching the team to become self-sufficient and confident in dealing with owners
- Overseeing the performance of the maintenance function
- Responsible for the property onboarding and offboarding process
- Responsible for working with owners to address the condition of their properties and how to improve revenue in the short and long term
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in a leadership role, forming and developing high-performance teams with a strong culture whilst setting out a clear vision and mentoring and coaching individuals to reach their peak;
- Strong financial and problem-solving skills with an ability to make quick decisions;
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining strong and sustainable relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and customer management skills;
- Skilled using technology, digital systems (e.g. working with a CRM and cloud-based software), and data;
- Self-starter, great at solving problems structurally, being both strategic and hands-on;
- Comfort working in a challenging high growth environment with a high performing team;
- Join a fast-growing and multi-awarded scale-up and be part of the success.
- We give you the flexibility, capability and environment to build your future
- We are more than just a job and celebrate our diversity in gender, race, religion, colour and others and are proud about our over 25 nationalities and 50/50 split between male and female.
This role requires you to be eligible to work in Australia.