Donesafe is Australia’s fastest-growing cloud workplace health, safety and compliance platform. Known as “The People’s Safety Software”, Donesafe is built with the user in mind and is designed to ease the administrative burden and cost of WHS management. Donesafe, by making WHS management easier and more efficient, creates a safer, happier workforce. With over 1,000,000 + users ranging from sole trader businesses to Global 500 and ASX 50 companies, Donesafe is one of the fastest growing-startups in Australia.
About the role
Solid communication skills and an affinity with technology.
- Design, build, and maintain good quality cloud infrastructure;
- Integration with customers cloud and legacy systems;
- Triage issues and bugs;
- Maintain infrastructure-as-a-code;
- Maintain cloud services to ensure that our clients receive the best solutions, and our product remains stable and competitive.
Your technical and interpersonal skills are equally paramount. You should be looking for an organisation where you can make an impact and benefit from seeing the fruits of your labour.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- 6+ years of experience working with different flavours of OS Linux, along with other Open Source tools;
- 3+ years of experience with Docker and containerized solutions in general;
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking;
- Excellent understanding of DevOps philosophy, methodology and tools;
- Experience with infrastructure automation & provisioning tools;
- Scripting in Bash, Python, Ruby(not mandatory);
- Good level of knowledge of Amazon Web Services and tools: EC2, ECS, RDS, ElastiCache, Transfer for SFTP, VPC, CloudFormation;
- Knowledge and experience with cloud monitoring systems, such as Prometheus;
- Experience with high volume log collection and aggregation, such as FluentD and Graylog;
- Understanding and working experience with CI/CD tools (Circle CI, Concourse CI, etc.);
- Understanding and working experience with runbook automation tools (Rundeck, Jenkins);
- Familiarity with AWS CLI API;
- Good level of understanding of databases, such as PostgreSQL and MySQL;
- Understanding concepts of a high volume of data;
- Good level of understanding of security concepts and tools such as HashiCorp Vault;
- Excellent understanding of Git, familiarity with GitHub;
- Candidates with networking certification from industry leaders, such as Cisco or Juniper are preferred;
- Having some DevOps certification is a plus.
The Donesafe team love coming to work in our awesome office in Pyrmont and that’s not just because of the building. Being a startup, our workers have the freedom to work together and autonomously. The Donesafe team are enthusiastic, resourceful and honest. The thing that brings us to work every day is the firmly held belief that we’re making a serious difference in the WHS space and by proxy, a positive difference in the lives of everyday workers. Also, a dollop of geekiness will not be out of place at Donesafe.
- Autonomy and support in your day to day activities.
- Become part of a fast-growing team and make your mark
- Work in funky offices with break-out spaces and some great perks including ping pong, hoops, and a fridge full of beers all in the heart of Pyrmont, Sydney.
- Work with a fun, friendly team of like-minded people