Our Training and Quality Assurance (TQA) team thrives on supporting THE ICONIC Operations by providing an engaging training experience and valuable feedback to ensure we maintain high, award winning standards of service experience for our customers as well as adhere to excellence in process execution. We get to live our passion for learning everyday, whilst continuously assessing and improving the overall service delivery through meaningful QA activities.
- Review and audit customer contacts on a weekly basis, providing feedback to best improve quality assurance scores in future.
- Conduct observations of team members working with a variety of processes related to customer order fulfilment.
- Analyse outcomes from our Production Team to uphold and continuously uplift the quality of the final outcomes.
- Identify areas of personal growth and provide one-on-one support to help team members meet their goals.
- Oversee the onboarding phase of new team members, providing them with detailed feedback and support to ensure they meet expectations by the end of their 3 month nesting phase.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to delivery a best in class TQA program across the Operations business.
- Report on trends, offering insight into areas of potential growth and focus.
- Supporting wider TQA Team with additional projects from time to time.
- You approach challenges with a growth mindset.
- A passion for mentoring and cultivating both professional and personal growth.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-orientated with strong computer literacy skills.
- You're a confident facilitator and thrive sharing knowledge with others.
- Ability to navigate through technology and not afraid of exploring new, more beneficial solutions.
- Ability to analyse data and draw actionable insights.
- Ability to deliver feedback, especially constructive in the right ways to foster growth.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. This role will be based between our South West Sydney Hub and Production Studios in Alexandria.