We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 12 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
As a BDM in the Large Enterprise, you will be a key part of the broader Commercial AU team which focuses on identifying, pursuing and closing opportunities to drive revenue and growth for the business.
You will be maintaining a healthy pipeline of merchants and our customers and merchants will be at the heart of very decision you make.
You will be looking after the Merchants in your pipeline with the aim to achieve growth targets at an individual level by utilising our Customer Obsessed payments products in Zip Pay and Zip Money.
As part of this role you will :
● Assist with the development of your sales pipeline
● Identify and generate leads for the development of your pipeline
● Leverage industry research and insights to provide impactful value to merchant’s propositions
● Identify the needs of the merchants and link our payment solutions to add value to their business and consumers.
● Complete financial modelling and pricing on all new deals
● Build presentations to deliver to key decision-making audience
● Work with integrations and the project management team for a white glove onboarding experience
● Work with Merchant Experience and Partner Success teams to provide transition of account support and ensure TTV targets are reached over the course of the FY.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. Our values form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better today than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● Paid birthday and volunteering leave
● Mental health and wellbeing program
● Virtual yoga and meditation classes
● Epic office with a casual dress code
● Fun team with high-growth hustle
● Remote working allowance
● Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.