hi, we’re hipages Group.
We create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their businesses and delight their customers. Over 3 million Australians have used the hipages platform, where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds.
So, what are the specifics?
Due to unprecedented growth in our tradie base, we’re growing our account management team so that we can better service our clients. We're looking for passionate phone based Advertising Inside Sales Representatives who can manage a high volume of accounts, develop relationships with our clients and smash their KPIs out of the park.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- You'll be looking after a portfolio of approx 500 trade businesses from around Australia, ranging from sole traders to mid sized businesses.
- As their dedicated point of contact, you'll be handling approx 80 outbound/inbound calls per day.
- Giving your tradies a world class experience via amazing customer service
- You'll be managing the full life cycle of your tradies' hipages campaigns, including onboarding, nurturing and retaining and growing their advertising.
- You're responsible for revenue retainment and growth within your portfolio against monthly targets.
Commission is uncapped, as we want to see you succeed!
These are our must haves:
- 2 years experience in an Account Management, Sales, Retention or Customer Service role
- Experience in high volume telesales
- Proven results against sales, retention or similar KPIs
- Exposure to online marketing or advertising would be an advantage
- You love working in a dynamic, fast paced sales team environment
- You have excellent time management skills and can think on your feet!
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!